Dad finished the three days of blast chemotherapy and today is his last day of receiving Cytarabine. His main side effect at this point is exhaustion, which is obviously to be expected. The doctors have warned him it will likely get worse before it gets better, but he can do it!
Amy has been experimenting with her new culinary specialty: Cooking for Chemo. She's prepared a variety of healthy food for dad and he's found a new favorite in quinoa. The nurses on dad's floor agree that he's eating the best food in the hospital.
Thanks for your continued support.
Keep up the good news Dan we are praying for you
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Amy this might be an entire career twist for you...I see a recipe book in the making...I know I'd have loved the recipes for my family! Get some rest...
ReplyDeleteSallie
Your in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Love and miss you!!
ReplyDelete