Dad started chemotherapy last night around 6 in the evening. He will receive 30 minutes "blasts" of one drug for 3 days and a constant drip of the other for 7 days.
Let's all send lots of healthy, cancer-killing vibes to Dad.
PS: Thanks for the comments on the last post! Very cool.
Glad to hear treatment is started...get yourself up and about Dan and we'll do an outing at Buckeye Lake. I can see Team Marsh touring Buckeye Lake on Captain Plank's Water Taxi this summer ~it is a dock hop in the making!
ReplyDeleteSallie
Dan, Jen and I are pulling for you. I expect you to win 3 or 4 Tour de France's after this is done. : )
ReplyDeleteTom
Of course it's going to work, I have no doubt! So glad to hear the treatment is finally under way!
ReplyDeleteDan,
ReplyDeleteGlad your treatment is finally started. Keep thinking positive and fight! We are praying for you.
From your favorite nephew and niece"-in-law"! :-)
Jamie, Jami, Caleb and Maddy
Dan-- We are sending you our thoughts and prayers. Love, Jill and John
ReplyDelete